55164 - AccuQuilt GO! Strip Cutter - 1" 1 1/2" & 2" (1/2" 1" & 1 1/2" Finished) 3 Strips with Angled Guide Lines
Angled Guide Lines Features:
- Silk-screened reference lines for quick and easy fabric alignment – Put away your black marker!
- Fan-fold cut strips across die on the 90° guide line to cut identical squares for cornerstones and more
- Lay cut strips across die to easily cut diamonds for designs like Lone Star, Tumbling Block and 8-Point Star
- Features same strip cutter benefits you love! Cut perfect strips for binding, sashing, borders, jelly rolls, strip patterns, string piecing and more
- Ultimate flexibility to sub-cut shapes in the sizes you need
- No increase in price of dies!
Storage:Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.